RF and DC power supplier Comdel, Inc. has applied its experience to the photovoltaics industry and has been tapped to supply its CXH 50k 40MHz generator for solar applications to an unnamed Korean solar company. The CXH generator is one of the highest frequency and power generators for solar applications, and will be used in the production of glass-type solar cells.
“This is where Comdel’s skill and experience in high frequency applications provided the solution to help an innovative solar process move forward,” said Scott Johnson, Vice President of Comdel, Inc. “Comdel is uniquely qualified to handle the challenges of high frequency and high power in one unit.”
Providing a power source of between 15kW and 100kW, the CXH power supply portfolio is designed to operate at a fixed frequency over the range of 2 to 40MHz.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual