Three sales agreements that total approximately 42MW of PV module sales in Germany for delivery in 2009 have been announced by Trina Solar. One deal with Bull Solar GmbH is worth 12MW of modules, Trina said. The sales were all signed in the first quarter of 2009.
“We are pleased to see continued demand growth from traditional markets such as Germany,” said Arturo Herrero, Trina Solar’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “With our recognized high quality and established low-cost platform, we expect to capture more market share in both established and emerging PV markets, such as Australia, the Benelux market, China, France, Greece, Korea and the United States.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual