two supply agreements totalling 58MW, Yingli Green Energy has signed
contracts with German PV companies GeckoLogic GmbH and Sinosol AG.
GeckoLogic has ordered 28MW of modules, with an option to order an
additional 7MW, while Sinosol will be supplied with 30MW.
Yingli will supply the 28MW GeckoLogic from January 2009 to December 2009, while the option of the extra 7MW of modules is available for 2009. The modules from this contract are most likely to be installed in PV projects in Germany and other European countries. The delivery details of the 30MW Sinosol contract will be finalised in November 2008.
“Our initial collaboration with these two companies dates back to 2005,” said Mr. Liansheng Miao, Chairman and CEO of Yingli Green Energy. “Over the years, we have solidified our relationship with both companies by successfully executing all of our prior contracts. To date, we have signed nearly 100 MW of fixed-price sales contracts for delivery to the German market in 2009. We believe this demonstrates the continued strength of the German market and our ability to sustain our relationships with long-term strategic customers.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon