Preliminary financial results published by PV module manufacturer, Centrosolar Group AG, reveal a new revenue record of €331.8 million in 2008, more than a 50% increase in revenue of €220.3 million for 2007. According to the company, sales actually exceeded the revenue target of €310 million set at the beginning of 2008.
Photovoltaic systems sales made up 73% of 2008 sales and components approximately 27%.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual