SolarModule GmbH & Co. KG has named Mathias Kamolz as Managing
Director of its Frankfurt (Oder) production site. Effective
immediately, the new role managing the Oder plant will see Mr. Kamolz
apply his semiconductor-related experience to building the business of
the new solar factory.
Joining the company from his role of Managing Director of the AMTC in Dresden, Kamolz spent four years with Infineon/Qimonda, where he held the role of Vice President with responsibility for Qimonda AG’s 300mm pilot line, and head of the Infineon photolithographic mask site in Munich.
He began his career as an engineer with Siemens AG in Munich and with IBM in France and was involved in the setup of the SIMEC Dresden plant. He has a degree in technical physics from theUniversity of Applied Sciences in Munich.
Conergy is a solar module manufacturer.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon