PV manufacturer China Sunergy (CSUN) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Deniz Finansal Kiralama (DenizLeasing), that will see the pair offer solar through leasing in Turkey.
According to the MoU, DenizLeasing will assist and provide capital leasing for PV projects as large as 100MW, deploying CSUN’s solar modules and other components. CSUN opened its Turkey-based production facility in early 2013 and DenizLeasing, a subsidiary of DenizBank Financial Services Group, was established in 1997 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Tingxiu Lu, chairman and CEO of China Sunergy, said: “This partnership expands our go-to-market capabilities in Turkey, which we believe can greatly accelerate the availability and deployment of our products, enhance our ability to serve our expanding customer base across Turkey and the surrounding markets, as well as extend our overseas financing flexibility. We look forward to a long and mutually-profitable partnership with DenizLeasing, one that we hope will be a springboard for broader collaborations and relationships with other members of the DenizBank Group.”