Solar Energy AG has signed a long-term agreement with aleo solar AG to
supply the module producer with crystalline silicon solar cells for a
12-year period, beginning in 2008. The contract volume of the agreement
is approximately 250MWp and is expected to cost in the region of $3
“We are pleased to have been able to acquire aleo solar as a new major customer for our solar cells. With the pricing in today’s contract we believe that this puts our new customer in a position to be able to offer competitive products on the market,” said Dr Claus Beneking, ersol CEO.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon