PV solar system provider First Solar has signed a syndicated development loan facility agreement of approximately US$64 million with Mizuho Bank.
The financing will be used to develop a utility-scale PV project pipeline in Japan using First Solar modules. The total generation capacity for the projects has not been disclosed.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
This financing stands as the first syndicated solar project development loan facility arranged and participated in by Mizuho Bank, and the third loan facility First Solar has secured with Mizuho Bank.
As a result of this financing, First Solar will be able to develop utility-scale solar projects that will utilise First Solar’s next generation Series 6 technology.