1ères Rencontres Photovoltaïque, France’s first venture into the world
of hosting photovoltaics conferences, is to take place on April 9th,
2008. The one-day event looks set to cover the main aspects of the
industry, with talks on market status, R&D trends, materials,
economics and finance in the sector and governmental issues.
Executives from companies such as EPIA, SCHNEIDER Electric, EDF and Photowatt will be involved in the presentations. The event is being organised under the patronage of Madame Kosciusko-Morizet, Secrétaire d’Etat chargée de l’Ecologie (Secretary of State for Ecology) by Lagoa Communications.
Further information is available here.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon