Jetion Solar has completed its first engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) project in Vietnam.
The 50MW Thuan Minh 2 Solar Farm was constructed with the developer Helio Power and began commercial operation at the end of June. The project is the first of a 500MW pipeline for Jetion.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
CNBM New Energy, a subsidiary of Jetion Solar, signed a cooperation agreement with Helio Power Vietnam to develop and construct 500MW of solar power plants.
Vietnam’s installed solar capacity has ballooned in the last year courtesy of generous subsidies and the decline of fears about bankability. Since June 2018, the country’s solar installs multiplied by a factor of 400, according to figures released last week.