Greta Thunberg’s verdict remains unchanged, but is the climate activist too pessimistic on the Glasgow Climate Pact, or is she right to dismiss the agreement?
We look to answer that question on the November 2021 episode of the Solar Media Podcast, brought to you in collaboration with Solar Energy UK, where we explore the various goings on at the summit and ponder where the solar, energy storage and clean tech sectors go from here.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Elsewhere, Liam Stoker and Andy Colthorpe detail yet another frantic month in the US for renewables policy, and Liam speaks to a trio of renewables stakeholders about their key takeaways from COP26.
You can stream the podcast below:
Alternatively, you can subscribe and listen to the podcast on the Solar Media Editor’s Channel, which is now on all popular audio channels, including;