Inc. has been selected by the Energy Division of Isolux Corsán to
provide its ‘Aurora’ PVI-Central inverters for Spain’s largest
photovoltaic-power installation project. Installation of 100 invertors
is expected before September 2008, covering approximately 34MW.
“When tested in accordance with IEC 61683 photovoltaic-system standards, these products can provide up to a 2.3% performance-ratio advantage compared to other commercial solutions; resulting in an additional 9,000 kilowatt hours per year for each inverter,” noted Mr. Paolo Casini, Power-One’s Alternative Energy Marketing Director. “With 100 inverters in this installation, almost one megawatt hour of added power can be generated annually.”
Aurora PVI-Central inverters come in 50kW to 300kW configurations. The order win announced is using 300kW configured invertors.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual