Roth & Rau AG has received a major order to supply two turnkey production lines worth €26 million to the Korean solar cell manufacturer Millinet Solar. The lines, which have production capacities of 60MWp each, will be supplied from June 2009 and November 2009.
This follows a substantial increase in new orders at Roth & Rau in the past 2008 financial year. Orders totalled €269.2 million, a 10.1% improvement compared with the previous year.
This major order confirms that companies are continuing to invest in the development and expansion of production capacities in 2009 and that turnkey projects are in high demand.
The Millinet project is the first to be handled by Roth & Rau in conjunction with its new partner, Manz Automation AG.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual