North American renewables investor Sammons Renewable Energy (SRE) has purchased a 194MW portfolio of utility-scale solar projects in North Carolina from developer Heelstone Energy Holdings.
Heelstone will continue to provide asset and operations management services to SRE for the entire portfolio.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Will Owens, member of the board of managers and managing director of Heelstone, said: “As we look to the future, we are well positioned with our current pipeline to develop and bring additional solar PV projects to completion.”