DMEGC’s Leon Lu speaks with PV Tech’s David Evans, as our series of exclusive video interviews from SNEC 2023 continues.
This year at SNEC, DMEGC promoted products in its N-type tunnel oxide passivated contact (TOPCon) range for the global market. That includes four categories of module: monofacial, glass-glass bifacial, full black, and modules specially designed for solar homes.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
The rise of the global solar PV industry is marked by continuous market demand growth in 2023, Lu says, and with all of the big players responding to that demand, competition is, and will continue to be, “severe”. Leon Lu is DMEGC’s general manager for its overseas business group, and explains that over 90% of the company’s delivery of modules currently is into markets outside of China.