Trina Solar associate VP of technology Yifeng Chen speaks with PV Tech’s David Evans at SNEC 2023.
One of the industry’s best known manufacturers, by the end of Q1 2023, Trina Solar’s cumulative PV module shipments had exceeded 140GW worldwide. The company now also focuses on PV systems and smart energy solutions across a range of applications and technologies.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Yifeng Chen introduces Trina Solar’s latest innovative products from the exhibition floor, including its N-type “star products”, as well as the different technology trends shaping the global market, which can vary from region to region.
Chen also offers some fascinating insights into how tunnel oxide passivated contact (TOPCon) technologies are already advancing through higher and higher efficiencies, explained how this can be seen through the innovations in Trina Solar’s i-TOPCon range.