Solar tracker manufacturer Soltec has signed a framework agreement with renewables developer Acciona Energia to supply trackers over a three-year period.
The deal, which Soltec said would “strengthen the strategic relationship” between the two companies, will see Soltec supply its SF7 range of trackers for solar projects brought forward by Acciona, with a first project under the deal set to move forward featuring the tracker technology later this year.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Soltec confirmed its SF7 bifacial trackers will be used in a 50MW solar park Acciona is developing in Cuenca, Spain.
Soltec further said the project bolsters its operational backlog, which stood at €363 (US$423 million) million at the end of H1. Soltec’s total pipeline, meanwhile, stood at just under €3 billion (US$3.5 billion).