Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. has established a strategic partnership with San Francisco-based solar project developer 3rd Rock Systems and Technologies, Inc. that will see the companies collaborate on the development of 7.2MW of solar systems in the U.S. The exact location of the planned projects has yet to be disclosed.
As project developer, 3rd Rock will raise financing for the project by leveraging existing relationships, while Suntech’s subsidiary, Suntech Energy Solutions, will supply the modules as well as all engineering, procurement and construction services.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual