On the 26th of November three pieces of legislation received Royal assent and were passed into law. Key for the Solar industry is the Energy Bill which has now been amended to include feed in tariffs for renewable power generation. Other laws passed include the Climate Change bill, which sets up the UK for an aggressive 80% reduction in green house gas emmisions by 2050. The Planning Bill will simplify planning permission for energy infrastructure projects.
Photovoltaics International reported in depth on this bill during October. Read our report here.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual