Schneider Electric subsidiary Xantrex Technology, Inc. has announced the launch of the Xantrex GT500E and the Xantrex GT250E Three Phase Grid Tie Solar Inverters for the Italian market.
The 500kW Xantrex GT500E and the 250kW Xantrex GT250E solar power inverters earn industry-leading efficiency ratings with the latest switching devices and are designed to meet the technological requirements of large-scale applications for utilities and businesses. They can be integrated into a 1MW turnkey configuration.
“The launch of the GT500E and GT250E in Italy is an important development in our European solar strategy,” stated Bernd Kohlstruck, Vice President of Wind and European Solar Business at Xantrex. “These products address the growing demands of the European market, and we already have substantial interest from Italian customers.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual