SolarReserve named Alistair Jessop as Vice President to oversee its European and other international markets. He will be developing solar power projects in the regions by utilizing SolarReserve’s technology.
“Alistair has an extensive background in energy project development that spans multiple technologies,” said Kevin Smith, Chief Operating Officer and head of development for SolarReserve. “His depth of experience in power project development around the world is highly aligned with our strategies and will be a key driver of the company’s continued growth.”
Jessop has been VP for the European division of the Chicago-based Invenergy and held wide-ranging senior management positions including: Senior VP for the GCC Energy Fund, VP, Europe, for Insight Energy and Director of Development, Europe, for Rolls-Royce Power Ventures.
Jessop has a B.E. in mechanical engineering from University of Wales, Cardiff and completed the Advanced Development Program at London Business School.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual