Renewables firm BayWa r.e. looks set to bolster its digital technology services offering with the acquisition of Toronto-based PowerHub.
The acquisition is set to expand BayWa r.e.’s services business, with BayWa r.e. currently managing and maintaining 7GW of solar, wind and bioenergy worldwide.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
PowerHub offers asset management software to managers, owners and investors in renewable assets, as well as O&M providers.
Its cloud-based asset intelligence software solution is intended to centralise and streamline project and portfolio information, with the aim of improving the efficiency and cohesiveness of planning, development and operations.
Its platform offers services including automated workflows, reports and invoicing, as well as operational KPI tracking, land management and a host of other services.
See here for the full story as initially published on sister title Current±