French floating solar specialist Ciel & Terre has completed its first FPV plant in India through its local subsidiary.
The 450kWp project uses Hydrelio float technology and is located on a pond at CIAL golf course at Cochin Airport in the southern state of Kerala.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Last year, Ciel & Terre created a subsidiary dedicated to the Indian market – Ciel & Terre India – and opened a local office in Bangaluru.
The firm also owns a manufacturing line in the region to produce a Hydrelio float technology locally. The technology in this project has a 5° tilt, which is suitable for the southern region.
Sterling & Wilson provided EPC services on the newly-completed plant.