Process technology company Despatch Industries has received multiple orders for its metallization firing furnaces from three new China-based customers. The furnaces in question have accounted for 8GW of production capacity worldwide, according to the company, and remain popular among Chinese solar manufacturing companies despite the economic downturn.
“Despatch continues to be the technology of choice in metallization firing furnaces,” commented Adam Ge, China Country Manager. “Despite the market slowdown, all three Chinese solar companies that have placed orders this year have purchased Despatch firing furnaces. This is a true testament to the value of our equipment and our local service and support network in China.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual