Spanish developer Matrix Renewables has secured a 4.6GW utility-scale solar PV portfolio from developer SolarStone Partners.
Both companies will jointly develop the 4.6GW portfolio across the central US, while looking for newer opportunities across the US.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
With this portfolio acquisition, Matrix continues to grow its presence in the US after signing its first US tax equity financing for two solar PV and energy storage system (ESS) projects in California, earlier this year.
Joe DeVito, CEO of SolarStone, said: “We could not ask for a better partner than Matrix Renewables to help SolarStone expand its US utility-scale renewables business.”
With the acquisition, Matrix Renewables has a pipeline of 7.3GW of renewable projects under development across North America, Europe and Latin America.
The company has 2.3GW of solar PV, wind and storage projects that are either operational, under construction or near ready-to-build.