PV Tech Power volume 27 is now available to download, providing a comprehensive and detailed analysis of Europe’s solar market.
This edition of PV Tech Power features a cover story dedicated to the growth of Europe’s solar market. With installations set to rocket in the coming years, we discover not just the drivers behind future growth but also the challenges and hurdles that remain.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Included within the cover story is a country-by-country review of Europe’s market leaders, the emerging markets on everybody’s list of nations to visit and a few surprise packages along the way.
Meanwhile, our Storage & Smart Power section also contains a feature dedicated to the European market, as storage editor Andy Colthorpe hears from representatives from the energy storage trade bodies of Germany, Poland, Ireland and Spain about market developments in their respective countries.
Other features in this issue include:
- Beyond PR – New solar PV performance metrics for advanced technologies
Christopher West of Statkraft details how solar is moving beyond using Performance Ratios as the metric of choice for measuring solar project performance.
- Through gales and hail: Best preparations for solar under extreme weather
Lightsource BP’s Kevin Christy reveals how his company has prepared its assets for extreme weather
- The yin and yang of Agri-PV: Bringing together the best of both worlds
Stephan Schindele of BayWa r.e. gives us the inside track on how agrophotovoltaics is quickly emerging as a must-watch sector of the industry
PV Tech Premium subscribers receive every copy of PV Tech Power as part of their subscription as soon as they are published, as well as exclusive content on PV Tech, weekly briefing emails and a host of other benefits.
For more details on PV Tech Premium, including how to subscribe, click here.