Mumbai-based Refex Energy has signed an MoU with the energy and petrochemicals State department of Gujarat approving its plans to construct a 50MW solar power plant in the region, according to a report in The Economic Times, India. The company intends to start work on the first phase of the 50MW capacity in 2009, with the remainder of the phases to be completed in stages.
Refex Energy recently announced a co-operative partnership with IBC Solar to aid in integration of solar system projects in India. This current project is expected to cost approximately Rs 1000 crore, and will specialise in PV system integration, including design, supply, implementation and maintenance of all solar installations for the plant.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual