Eights months after 3S Swiss Solar Systems first entered into business with semi-automatic production lines, it has delivered its first line to the Alicante-based Eurener Energia Solar, which had previously been operating with the manual 3S production line since 2006. Eurener has installed a semi-automatic 20MW line, which includes an automatic string soldering station from Somont, a laminating line from 3S and a module tester from Pasan.
“The new line is completely tailored to the specific needs of our customer”, said CEO Patrick Hofer-Noser. “We plan and build our production lines in such a way that the module producers obtain the optimal degree of automation for their needs.”
3S Swiss Solar Systems has had its semi-automatic production line in operation since March 2008 at its technical centre in Lyss, Switzerland, which serves as a test facility for customers and as a training line.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual