experienced solar industry executive, Chris O’Brien’s addition to the
Oerlikon Solar team in North America is a strategic move to expand
operations and penetrate markets in the area. O’Brien has been added to
the Oerlikon team as Head of Market Development and Government
Relations for North America, a newly created position to facilitate the
Chris O’Brien joins the company from Sharp Solar, where he was Vice President of Strategy and Government Relations. Chairman of the Board of the Solar Energy Industries Association since 2003, Mr. O’Brien has two degrees in engineering from Dartmouth College and an M.B.A. from Stanford University.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
By Síle Mc Mahon