The solar product manufacturing company, Energy Innovations has announced that Joseph Budano will serve as the new CEO while also having a spot on the Board of Directors. He brings over 25 years experience in corporate leadership.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Mr. Budano has most recently held the position of President in the programmable power division of Xantrex Technologies since 2002. Prior to that, as CEO of the power electronic equipment supplier Elgar Electronics, he was responsible for the company’s recent turnaround and sold the company to Xantrex in 2007. Budano has also served as Group President for the Acterna Corporation and General Manager of communications equipment manufacturer Wavetek. He began in various engineering management positions for Motorola, where he was awarded five U.S. patents before joining the Boston Consulting Group in 1991.