Indian PV manufacturer and rooftop developer Waaree Energies has completed a 2.29MW rooftop solar project for Mumbai Metro, across 12 stations.
The company described the extremely crowded nature of the transport hubs and high risk of accidents, particularly relevant given the tragic stampede at Elphinstone Road Station in Mumbai’s rail network two weeks’ ago.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual