Intertech Pira, organisers of the Photovoltaics Summit Europe 2009, to be held at the Crowne Plaza Rome in St Peter’s, Rome from June 30th to July 2nd, has announced its speaker line-up for the event. The Summit will be focused on the European PV markets and will include a half-day pre-conference workshop led by Daniela Schreiber and Markus Wackerbeck from EuPD Research.
With special attention being placed on latest developments in the new PV markets of Italy, Greece and Eastern Europe, the Summit looks set to be an enlightening forum for speakers on such pertinent issues as efficiency, durability, life time and developments in key applications, organic solar cells, and the role of nanotechnology.
Included in the list of speakers is Steve Ransom of Pira International, chair of the event; Cristiano Spillati of Emerging Energy Consulting and G. Battista Zorzoli of ISES (International Solar Energy Society).
Participating organisations include:
- ISES Italia (International Solar Energy Society)
- GIFI (Gruppo Imprese Fotovoltaiche Italiene)
- SMA Italia
- European Commission – Institute for Energy
- Emerging Energy Consulting
- EuPD Research
- Solaria Germany
- Suntech Power International
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Global Solar Energy
- Stanford University
- Cyprus University of Technology
- TÜV Rheinland Group
- Pira International
- Fraunhofer Institut Solare für Energiesysteme
- Centre du Recherche Paul Pascal.
The complete programme for the Photovoltaics Summit Europe 2009 is available for download here.