The new episode of the Solar Media Podcast is out now, as Liam Stoker and Andy Colthorpe try to make sense of the US election result and what President-Elect Joe Biden may do for the green economy.
Meanwhile, there’s coverage of new levelised cost of electricity forecasts for both solar and storage, which are set to become ever cheaper, and a look at what the future for energy storage holds on the back of technology developments, policy moves and new revenue streams.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual