Solar Fabrik has named semiconductor industy veteran Günter Weinberger to replace Christoph Paradeis as the company’s CEO, effective Dec. 31. Weinberger comes to the solar module and systems manufacturer from Sandbridge Technologies, where he was president/CEO.
After joining the company in 2000 and then serving as its CFO beginning in 2002, Paradeis moved into the CEO position in 2007.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Before Weinberger took over the reins at Sandbridge (a New York-based fabless semiconductor firm), he held a variety of management and executive positions at Siemens Semiconductor and then Infineon Technologies, where he helped build the wireless business operations.
Weinberger began his career in mixed-signal telecom IC design after graduating with a degree in electrical engineering from the University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.