PV Tech and Solis are co-hosting a webinar that will explain the advantages of the new Solis S6 hybrid inverter. To register for the webinar, which takes place at 10:00 AM (GMT) on 8 November, please click here.
Ginlong Technologies’ Solis inverter brand, the No 3 brand globally, is launching its new Sixth Generation hybrid inverter, featuring three phase connectivity and flexibility to choose from a wide range of compatible battery brands.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Energy prices and the European Union’s REPowerEU strategy are both key reasons to consider storage alongside solar PV. Storing solar energy produced ensures that system owners are maximising their return on investment and achieving true cost savings on energy bills.
Simple commissioning via in built Bluetooth ensures quicker installation time, with integrated connectivity eliminating the need for additional equipment or accessories to link the system to SolisCloud. The wide range of battery brands compatible with the hybrid inverter is also a significant advantage.
Three phase applications for homeowners and small businesses.
- Connect up to 10 units for up to 100kW Solar PV systems
- 1:6 DC:AC ratio for more PV capacity
- Up to 16A input current to support connection with high power modules
- Supports unbalanced loads on the grid and back up ports
- Less than 10 millisecond switching time for seamless energy supply
Throughout Europe by end of 2022.