BTU International has hired industry veteran Jan-Paul van Maaren as its new VP of marketing. He will report directly to company chairman/CEO Paul van der Wansem. Van Maaren is charged with all of BTU’s strategic marketing and marketing communications activities, with an initial focus on the firm’s solar markets.
Before joining BTU, van Maaren served as VP of corporate marketing at MKS Instruments. Previously, he was VP/GM at GretagMacbeth, and from 1997-2005, held various positions at Eaton/Axcelis Technologies, including VP and GM of its cleaning and curing systems division.
Van Maaren has a master’s with a concentration in marketing from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania and a doctorate in physics from the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free