Green Energy has signed two polysilicon supply agreements with DC
Chemical of Korea for the supply of polysilicon under two separate
contracts. The first contract sees DC Chemical supply polysilicon with
a value of approximately $27 million to Yingli Green Energy in 2008.
Under the second agreement, DC Chemical will supply polysilicon with a
total value of approximately $188 million to Yingli Green Energy from
2009 to 2013.
“One of our key strategies on the procurement side has been to establish long-term relationships with some of the most respected polysilicon suppliers around the world,” noted Mr. Liansheng Miao, Chairman and CEO of Yingli Green Energy. “These two supply agreements demonstrate our ability to work with major suppliers in the industry and we believe our relationship with DC Chemical will help us further secure our polysilicon needs in the short and long term.”
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual