Ingeteam has signed contracts to supply inverters to 555MW of solar projects in Mexico, mainly in large-scale systems but also for commercial plants based on string inverters.
A total of 343 central PV inverters, with 1500V technology, will be supplied to 551MW of capacity. This supply will include the firm's Skid series, comprising a metal platform or skid holding all the low and medium voltage devices required, in addition to the INGECON SUN PowerMax B series central inverters.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
These products will be supplied to four projects located in the states of Baja California, Durango, Sonora and San Luis Poltosí.
Ingeteam has also recently commissioned two solar plants with a total output of more than 60MW in the state of Chihuahua, both equipped with the same inverter technology.
Ingeteam has now supplied inverters to 800MW of solar projects in Mexico. It is also providing O&M services for 2.5GW of renewable energy capacity in the country.
Ingeteam Power Technologyis also the inverter supplier for 1,177.36MW Sweihan solar project in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.