Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited (KREDL) has awarded 150MW (3x50MW) of solar projects to Giriraj Renewables at a tariff of INR2.92/kWh (US$0.04), and awarded 100MW (5x20MW) to Asian Fab Tec with a tariff of INR2.89/kWh (US$0.039).
The off-taker for all the projects will be BESCOM. Asian Fab Tec’s five projects are spread across different talukas. Originally 200MW of capacity had been tendered, but only 100MW has been allotted so far.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Indian state-run power giant NTPC recently issued a tender for 60MW wind and 130MW solar hybrid energy project on a turnkey basis at its super thermal power station NTPC-Kudgi in Karnataka.