NTPC-SAIL Power Company (NSPCL), a joint venture between Indian utility NTPC and the Steel Authority of India, have invited bids for EPC on a 25MW solar project in West Bengal, India.
The project, under open category, will be located near the Kulti Steel Plant in the Paschim Bardhaman district.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Bidding will take place via a reverse auction process. Along with EPC requirments, the winning player will provide O&M services for five years after commissioning.
The deadline for techno-commercial bidding is 22 December this year.
Earlier this month, NSPCL also issued a tender for EPC services on a 7MW solar project at the Bhilai Steel Plant, in Durg District, in the state of Chhattisgarh, under open category.