Spanish solar association UNEF has signed a cooperation agreement with the National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI) to support each other in promoting solar energy and defending the interests of the sector in both countries.
The collaboration agreement includes cooperation in commercial missions as well as exchange of good practice and technical and regulatory information.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
UNEF president Jorge Barredo said: “in India photovoltaics is cheaper than coal and it is one of the countries with the greatest potential in the development of solar energy, with the forecast of reaching 100GW in 2022.”
UNEF is formed by more than 250 companies, entities and groups of the entire technology value chain in Spain, representing more than 85% of the activity of the sector. Headquartered in New Delhi, NSEFI also acts as a platform for stakeholders in the solar energy industry.