Shell is to acquire German battery storage manufacturer sonnen in a bid to accelerate its home energy services position.
Sonnen is to sit as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shell should the acquisition clear regulatory approvals, and the deal comes less than a year after Shell made an investment in the battery firm.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual