Pegasus Solar, a supplier of rail-free residential solar mounting systems, announced that it has agreed to a multi-year deal with PV solutions company Sungevity.
As part of the agreement, Pegasus will send Sungevity its LightSpeed Mounting System for residential solar projects in the US. Sungevity currently offers its residential solar services to customers in 13 US states and Washington, D.C.
Unlock unlimited access for 12 whole months of distinctive global analysis
Photovoltaics International is now included.
- Regular insight and analysis of the industry’s biggest developments
- In-depth interviews with the industry’s leading figures
- Unlimited digital access to the PV Tech Power journal catalogue
- Unlimited digital access to the Photovoltaics International journal catalogue
- Access to more than 1,000 technical papers
- Discounts on Solar Media’s portfolio of events, in-person and virtual
Or continue reading this article for free
Mark Conroy, president of Pegasus Solar, noted: “We are excited to support Sungevity’s mission nationally and to expand our market position with an industry leading residential solar company. Our LightSpeed Mount rail-free system will help Sungevity meet its customer satisfaction and business metrics over the coming years. Our system has proven to be much faster to install than traditional railed products, reduces rooftop penetrations and offers significant design flexibility.”
Ryan Hunter, Sungevity’s senior vice president of installation operations, added: “We are pleased to add LightSpeed Mount to the mix of market-leading hardware we offer as part of our Sungevity Energy System. We are impressed with the product’s overall aesthetic and performance and believe it can help increase installation velocity, an important factor in maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.”